Experienced Developers From $9 per Hour
Your partner in recruiting highly qualified Web Developers in the Philippines.
- Senior developers available to work your desired schedule and time-zone
- We recruit skilled staff that fit your job description, for free, with no obligation
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Our experienced recruitment team in the Philippines source, screen and interview potential candidates with the necessary skills for your job description
- We conduct multiple internet tests and approve work environments
- You are able to conduct Skype interviews and have candidates complete coding or design tests
- Our support team on the ground in the Philippines are there to solve any issues
- We offer remote online management tools, as well as automatic, hassle-free billing & invoicing
Virtual Coworker makes it easy to manage your online presence by recruiting experienced and reliable web development professionals to join your team.
Our Web Developers work remotely from the Philippines, during your time zone and are dedicated to you and your company. Building a web presence is an ongoing collaboration of vision and execution between client and employee. Having a dedicated team member is invaluable when it comes to incorporating feedback throughout the development process, to ensure expectations are clear and outcomes are reached within set deadlines. At Virtual Coworker our candidates are University educated, screened for all required skill sets, and proficient in a range of scripting languages such as PHP, .ASP, .NET, Ruby and Java.
Whether you need web applications developed, web portals, or web based software, our candidates are skilled in end to end web solutions and services. Your business’s online presence is the message you are sending to the world, and its success is determined by the ease with which customers navigate through information, site layout and function, and ecommerce solutions.
Our web developers can help you build and integrate:
- Systems Payment Integration with a variety of Payment Gateways.
- E-commerce Websites (Both B2C & B2B)
- Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Dynamic Websites with Backend/Admin features such as: Blogs, Forums, Newsletters, Polls, Surveys, RSS, Reviews and Ratings, Visitor Tracking, Website Statistics etc.